To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You Almost Argues Itself Out of Romance
Romantic comedies don’t get sequels all that often because the happy ending is, for so much of the genre, the point. You spend a whole movie teasing out the tension between people who should be together but aren’t, throwing obstacles and misunderstandings in their way, until finally, there’s noth... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Is this cultural appropriation? If yes, what can I do about it?
- Culture differences among Iceland, Denmark and France
- Looking for thoughts on this. I don’t know if it’s a valid feeling or not
- Not only the brave: why straight actors playing *** are no longer automatically acclaimed
- ‘They were these creative forces’: the friendship between Truman and Tennessee