To Maintain Leadership in Plasma Science, U.S. Should Increase Interagency Coordination and Collaboration
Federal agencies, including the National Science Foundation (NSF), the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), the Office of Naval Research (ONR), and Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR), should better coordinate their activities in plasma science research if the United States is to remain a leader in plasma science and engineering (PSE), says a new decadal report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- You May Need That Procedure. But Do You Really Need an ******?
- In a Roman Tomb, ‘Dead Nails’ Reveal an Occult Practice
- The Northern Lights Were Seen Farther South in the United States
- Cleaner Air Helps Everyone. It Helps Black Communities a Lot.
- California’s Plan for Cheaper Insulin Collides With Big Pharma’s Price Cuts
Be First to Comment