Todd Gurley injury update: Rams RB (knee) expected to be ‘good to go’ for playoff matchup vs. Cowboys
“He’s been in good spirits,” coach Sean McVay said. “So, I would anticipate that he would be ready to practice and be good to go this week."
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- What time is UFC 263 today? PPV schedule, main card start time for Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori 2
- Mets’ Jonathan Villar has to dodge ***** rolling along Padres’ dugout as he chases popup
- Serge Ibaka injury update: Clippers forward to miss rest of NBA playoffs after undergoing back surgery
- French Open 2021: Twitter reacts to Novak Djokovic-Rafael Nadal semifinal thriller
- Euro 2021 Day 1 takeaways: Italy vs. Turkey got the emotions flowing