Transportation’s Role in Equity and Justice – Restoring and Revitalizing Neighborhoods and Communities
Urban freeways and transit infrastructure projects — often paid for in large part by federal transportation funds — have disproportionately displaced and isolated people living in minority neighborhoods, tearing at the fabric of vibrant communities and compounding issues of equity and access to jobs and essential services.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Laszlo Z. Bito, Scientist, Novelist and Philanthropist, Dies at 87
- What is your recommended way of getting into/staying in IOT and embedded systems development without the use of many libraries and such? And how do you not lose motivation?
- How Did the New Variant Get Its Name?
- Booster Rollout for Nursing Homes Is Sluggish
- A Cure for Type 1 Diabetes? For One Man, It Seems to Have Worked.