TRB Announces 24 Minority Student Fellows for 2023
The Transportation Research Board (TRB) today announced the 2023 class of Minority Student Fellows. As part of its commitment to increasing diversity and inclusiveness in transportation, the TRB Minority Student Fellows Program funds students from minority-serving institutions to attend and present their research at the TRB Annual Meeting and help them engage in TRB’s network of transportation professionals.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Over-the-Counter Narcan Could Save More Lives. But Price and Stigma Are Obstacles.
- Smell-Loss Tests Could Reveal Health Problems
- Why Primates (Including Humans) Love to Spin Ourselves around until We All Fall Down
- Cases of a Drug-Resistant Fungus Tripled During the COVID Pandemic
- One of the Luckiest Lightning Strikes Ever Recorded
Be First to Comment