Troubleshooting the Pandemic – Engineers Pitch Innovative Solutions to Help Address COVID-19
While the world waits for a vaccine to prevent COVID-19 infection, international and multigenerational teams of engineers have come together through the National Academy of Engineering’s COVID-19 Call for Engineering Action to find creative solutions to problems caused by the pandemic.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Scientist Finds Early Coronavirus Sequences That Had Been Mysteriously Deleted
- Musical Chairs? Why Swapping Seats Could Reduce Orchestra Aerosols.
- The Architecture of an IoT Platform – Data Storage
- Our new really free (yes everything), open source IoT platform, ready for your feedback!
- Peloton now bricks your $3k treadmill unless you subscribe to a monthly membership