Taylor returned to practice Thursday after missing several days to recover from a concussion he suffered in the Browns' Week 3 win.
Tyrod Taylor injury update: Browns QB cleared, could back up Baker Mayfield
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- English Premier League odds, lines, overs & unders: Updated betting info and picks
- Fantasy Football Injury Updates: Latest news on Josh Jacobs, D’Andre Swift affecting Week 2 start-sit decisions
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Latest news on WRs Brandon Aiyuk, Marquise Brown, Will Fuller ahead of Week 2 start ’em, sit ’em calls
- Can Tom Brady play in the NFL until he’s 50? ‘I think it’s a yes’
- Phillies, Mets face off in weekend ‘what might have been’ series in New York