U.S. Army Should Continue to Use Hydrocarbon Fuel as Primary Source of Energy on the Battlefield, Says New Report
In addition to jet propellant 8 (JP8), the U.S. Army should incorporate the use of diesel and renewable biodiesel as the primary sources of energy brought to the battlefield through 2035 to maximize warfighting capabilities, says a new report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Is There More to a Healthy-Heart Diet Than Cholesterol?
- Omicron Prompts Swift Reconsideration of Boosters Among Scientists
- Tutorial on LabView and Favoriot IoT platform
- Prints Long Thought to Be Bear Tracks May Have Been Made by Human Ancestor
- Drought Study on Madagascar Underlines Complexity of Climate