U.S. Bioeconomy Is Strong, But Faces Challenges – Expanded Efforts in Coordination, Talent, Security, and Fundamental Research Are Needed
The U.S. is a clear leader in the global bioeconomy landscape, but faces challenges from decentralized leadership, inadequate talent development, cybersecurity vulnerabilities, stagnant investment in fundamental research, and international competition, according to Safeguarding the Bioeconomy, a new report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- SpaceX’s Starship Could Rocket-Boost Research in Space
- Masks Protect Schoolkids from COVID despite What Antiscience Politicians Claim
- New to IOT…where are the ipv6 enabled/5ghz wifi devices?
- New Encryption Technique Better Protects Photographs in the Cloud