U.S. Department of Transportation Should Revisit Federal Safety Regulations for Liquid Petroleum Gas Distribution Systems, Says New Report
Current federal safety regulations for small distribution systems used for propane and other liquefied petroleum gases (LPGs) should be improved for clarity, efficiency, enforceability, and applicability to risk, says a new reportfrom the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Η32 rev1 boards undergoing testing! Ultra low idle power consumption devkit H32 is around the corner. Rev2 boards expected as well as ESP32-S & Ra-01/01H modules .. Rev1 show the potential of H32 with under 5uA IQ (preliminary measurements of around 1.5uA) & power management working like a charm..
- Trouble understanding mqtt
- Ranking the Risk of Heart Disease
- How a Child’s Heart Health Could Be Decided before Birth
- Migrating from Legacy Blynk! Any recommendations?