U.S. DRIVE Partnership Makes Significant Technology Advancements for Light-Duty Vehicles
The U.S. DRIVE Partnership – a government-industry partnership that fosters the development of precompetitive and innovative technologies for clean and efficient light-duty vehicles – has made significant progress in many technical areas including advanced combustion technologies, durability and cost of hydrogen fuel cells, and electric drive systems such as motors, power electronics, and batteries, says a new report by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- SpaceX Inspiration4 Crew: Who Was Aboard the Civilian Flight?
- SpaceX: Are Water Landings From Space Safe?
- SpaceX Inspiration4 Live Updates: The Astronauts Have Splashed Down in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Covid Trash Isn’t Always Dangerous. Not Everyone Got the Memo.
- They Shunned Covid Vaccines but Embraced Antibody Treatment