U.S. heart attack mortality reached a two-decade low in 2014
Deaths within 30 days of a heart attack have declined from 20 percent in 1995 to 12.4 percent in 2014, according to an analysis of Medicare patient data.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- Climate Scientists Forecast High Temperatures Into the Fall
- SpaceX’s Starship Could Rocket-Boost Research in Space
- Phony Diagnoses Hide High Rates of Drugging at Nursing Homes
- Masks Protect Schoolkids from COVID despite What Antiscience Politicians Claim