Serena Williams was aghast at umpire Carlos Ramos giving her a game penalty in the U.S. Open final, but the ITF has backed him.
U.S. Open 2018: Umpire Carlos Ramos showed ‘professionalism,’ ‘integrity’ with Serena Williams, ITF says
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Lightning win 2020 Stanley Cup; Tampa sports community reacts on Twitter
- Stars emotional after losing Stanley Cup Final: ‘It *****’; ‘There’s no feelings right now’
- Ravens’ John Harbaugh could face hefty fine after removing face cover to yell at ref
- Lightning’s Victor Hedman edges teammate Brayden Point for 2020 Conn Smythe Trophy
- FanDuel Presidential Pick ’em: Prop bet-style picks for first Trump-Biden debate