U.S. Open 2019: Dustin Johnson says he’s ‘very comfortable’ at Pebble Beach
"I'm seeing the patterns that I want to see. For me, if I can — I feel like the putter is starting to roll really good," Johnson said.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Latest news on Kyler Murray, Jalen Hurts, Justin Fields affecting Week 13 start ’em, sit ’em calls
- Who is Marcus Freeman? What to know about Notre Dame’s reported new head coach
- NFL Draft prospects 2022: Updated big board of top 100 players overall, position rankings
- MLB lockout blame game: Why fans usually side with owners during a labor dispute
- Jon Gruden’s career ended by ‘paid assassin,’ says Raiders radio voice Brent Musberger