U.S. Open 2019: Justin Rose, Jordan Spieth heat up as Tiger Woods tries to ‘hang in there’
Playing partners Justin Rose and Jordan Spieth got the better of Pebble Beach's tougher back nine while Tiger Woods plodded along.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- NBA fines LeBron James for Sam Cassell Dance Celebration
- Ja Morant injury update: Grizzlies point guard leaves game vs. Hawks with apparent leg injury
- Phil Mickelson steals the show as a commentator for ‘The Match’
- Ja Morant vs. Trae Young: The NBA’s next great point guard rivalry
- ‘I can’t believe it!!’: **** Vitale calls Dayton’s buzzer-beater upset of No. 4 Kansas