U.S. Tax Code Has Minimal Effect on Carbon Dioxide and Other Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Report Says
Current federal tax provisions have minimal net effect on greenhouse gas emissions, according to a new report from the National Research Council.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Noise monitor to trigger a lambda function or Alexa routine?
- Omicron Has Scary Mutations. That Doesn’t Mean They Work Well Together
- Globalstar, Inc: Raising The Bar In SPOT Device Sales And Commercial IoT Offerings
- Antiviral Covid-19 Pills Are Coming. Will There Be Enough Tests?
- A Graphical Guide to Ischemic Heart Disease