Al Iaquinta lost a unanimous decision to Khabib Nurmagomedov back in April but there are things that Iaquinta says McGregor can learn from and find a path to victory at UFC 229.
UFC 229: Al Iaquinta explains how his fight with Nurmagomedov holds the key to victory for Conor McGregor
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Clock malfunction in Alabama vs. Florida causes confusion in last minutes of game
- NASCAR at Bristol live updates, results, highlights from 2021 Bass Pro Shops Night Race
- Marcus Mariota injury update: Raiders place backup quarterback on injured reserve after one play
- Kedon Slovis injury update: USC QB leaves Washington State game with upper body injury
- Auburn vs. Penn State live score, updates, highlights from Week 3 college football game