UK Culture Secretary Thinks Netflix Needs to Clearly Label The Crown Fiction
Whether it’s the show’s depiction of Diana’s struggle to assimilate into the royal family, or actor Josh O’Connor’s “punchable” depiction of the Prince of Wales, <a href="https://www.vult... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Leadership styles across cultures, an overview
- Disney removes ‘negative depictions of native peoples’ from Jungle Cruise ride
- How my Real Housewives addiction has seen me through the pandemic
- Kyrgyzstan ballads, Okinawan folk, Ugandan hymns … the album rewriting global music history
- Invented Traditions that most people don’t realises are Invented?