Understanding the Well-Being of LGBTQI+ Populations
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine are currently conducting a study to review available data on the well-being of LGBTQI+ populations and future research needs for this community.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Scientist Finds Early Coronavirus Sequences That Had Been Mysteriously Deleted
- Musical Chairs? Why Swapping Seats Could Reduce Orchestra Aerosols.
- The Architecture of an IoT Platform – Data Storage
- Our new really free (yes everything), open source IoT platform, ready for your feedback!
- Peloton now bricks your $3k treadmill unless you subscribe to a monthly membership