US Open 2020: Player withdraws from Grand Slam event because of positive COVID-19 test
It was confirmed that an unnamed player will miss the Grand Slam event after returning a positive COVID-19 test result.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Did The Rock buy a T-Rex skull for $31.8 million?
- Brandon Moreno vs. Deiveson Figueiredo odds, predictions, betting trends for UFC 270
- Why did the Lakers bench Russell Westbrook? Frank Vogel cites winning as main reason
- Stetson Bennett returns to Georgia: What move means for Bulldogs’ quarterback room
- Why isn’t Greg Hardy fighting at UFC 270? Finger injury delays final bout under UFC contract