USAID Should Speed Application of Science, Technology, and Innovation to Global Development Challenges
The U.S. Agency for International Development should speed its transformation into a global leader and catalyst in applying science, technology and innovation to the challenges facing developing countries, says a new report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- How Across America, Schools Cram for Their Covid-19 Tests
- In Russian Taiga!! Old technology meets New tehnology
- Does My Mask Protect Me Against Covid-19 If Others Don’t Wear One?
- Sherwood Boehlert, a G.O.P Moderate in the House, Dies at 84
- 2021 Lasker Awards Honor Work in mRNA Vaccines, Neuroscience and More