I am trying to create a Raspberry Pi 3 end node (NOT GATEWAY) with the Adafruit RFM96W module and raspi-lora library but it seems that the library has no configurable APPSKEY, NWKSKEY, DEVADDR and etc., so I won't be able to receive downlinks from The Things Network, which is what I want. Does any of you have ideas on how I can do it? Or do you know other libraries that can be used in my case? Thanks in advance!
Using Adafruit RFM96W with Raspberry Pi for an end node of The Things Network
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Do You Have a Conflict of Interest? This Robotic Assistant May Find It First
- General Motors Drops Support for Trump Climate Rollbacks
- With John Kerry Pick, Biden Selects a ‘Climate Envoy’ With Stature
- Small Gatherings Spread the Virus, but Are They Causing the Surge?
- The National Zoo’s Panda Cub Has a Name: Xiao Qi Ji