We are in the process of deploying a vehicle tracking solution. We bought GOSWOX server and got that set up and working pretty well by using just cell phone apps to send location. Now, we would like to start buying actual hardware trackers. The problem is, most of the ones that I have seen use 2G or 3G and that just is not a sustainable solution. I am finding it very difficult to find any vehicle or device trackers that work over LTE. I found one from a company called Mictrack and I went ahead and ordered one but it will come from China and will probably be a very long wait. Has anyone done this and what hardware did you use?
Vehicle tracking over LTE?
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- F.D.A. Expert Panel Endorses Johnson & Johnson’s Vaccine
- Open Data and IoT – benefits of using open data to convert device coordinates into location information
- Want to Buy a Scrunchie Mask? Great. But Forget About That N95.
- Recluse Spiders at University of Michigan Cause Brief Library Closure
- Global Action Is ‘Very Far’ From What’s Needed to Avert Climate Chaos