Warm, dry winds may be straining Antarctica’s Larsen C ice shelf
Wind-induced melting that occurred during the Antarctic autumn may be accelerating the Larsen C ice shelf’s collapse, which could raise sea levels.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Key to Biden’s Climate Agenda Like to Be Cut Because of Manchin
- Looking for advice on how to test IoT device security protocols for dissertation
- Mobile and IoT Security Strategies in the Cloud
- Who Needs a COVID Booster Shot? Experts Answer Common Questions
- How to securely handle Data on Raspberry Pi-based device