Given a list of thousands of IPv4 addresses and that you have no direct access to these hosts, is there a service or a methodology to infer a subnet that's possibly being used?
What are some techniques to infer the subnet being used?
More from Computer & InternetMore posts in Computer & Internet »
- Can only get 1 gbit on 10 gbit supermicro motherboard
- Cisco 2960x Stack IOS version mismatch
- What is making switch CPU so busy that it’s unable to respond with ICMP errors?
- Ping only possible in one direction [closed]
- Mikrotik how to setup 2 networks on 2 different ports with 1st accessing the other but not the other way round