What Can We Learn From Three Decades of Cats Jokes on The Simpsons?
Like it did with so much pop culture, The Simpsons taught me both what Cats was and why I was supposed to hate it. In the 1993 episode “Boy-Scoutz ’n the Hood,” Bart and Milhouse go on a Squishy-induced bender, “Broadway style!” as Milhouse puts it. Set to the On the Town </... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Steven Soderbergh Rounds Up Film Twitter Favorites for No Sudden Move
- Joe Pera Wrote the Perfect Book for Your Bathroom Anxiety Attacks
- John Oliver on Amy Coney Barrett’s likely confirmation: ‘It’s going to hurt for a long time’
- Elijah Pierce: the woodcarver who grappled with civil rights and racism
- Marvel’s Avengers: can the latest superhero game save us all?