What Can We Learn From Three Decades of Cats Jokes on The Simpsons?
Like it did with so much pop culture, The Simpsons taught me both what Cats was and why I was supposed to hate it. In the 1993 episode “Boy-Scoutz ’n the Hood,” Bart and Milhouse go on a Squishy-induced bender, “Broadway style!” as Milhouse puts it. Set to the On the Town </... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Sent to Coventry: the city of culture’s brutalist architecture – in pictures
- Adaptation on the Floor: Sarah Snook Will Lead Jane Austen’s Persuasion
- Ginny & Georgia Trailer: Gilmore Girls Breaks Bad
- A Baby and a Dragon Save the Day in New Raya and the Last Dragon Trailer
- The Great Gatsby Is Getting a ‘More Diverse, Inclusive’ Television Adaptation