What Data Do We Need to Reopen the Country? Webinar Explores What to Watch
Instead of an “all-or-nothing” approach to disease prevention, Americans need guidance on how to safely return to school, work, and other activities mid-pandemic, said panelists at a May 13 COVID-19 Conversations webinar.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Why the Earthquake in Turkey Was So Damaging and Deadly
- GPS + nb Iot open source hardware
- I am getting started with the IOT using MQTT and came across a really cool tutorial involving Node-Red to visualize the sensor readings
- I’m doing an online event: "IoT Workshop: Build your IoT apps" in 3 hours at 1:00 PM Pacific. Join me.
- Battling Lava and Snowstorms to Keep a Climate Project Alive