What Makes a Justin Peck a Justin Peck
Watch an evening of New York City Ballet’s seminal works, and it’s easy to see a through-line from the company’s co-founder George Balanchine to Justin Peck, its resident choreographer since 2014. Bot... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- ‘I still want to have hope’: images inspired by terminal cancer – in pictures
- Is nicknaming a common practice in Bulgarian culture?
- The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity (2021) by David Graeber & David Wengrow – Online reading group meetings every 2 weeks (The next meeting on Feb. 1 is on "The Indigenous Critique" of European civilization)
- The Bachelor Recap: America’s Next Top Villain
- Priya Kansara’s Only Injury While Filming Polite Society Was From… Walking