What the UFC did right and wrong with its UFC 235 headliners
The UFC made some interesting decisions over the weekend. This Sporting News column analyzes the UFC 235 main and co-main event.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Cole Caufield continues red-hot play with goal in Canadiens’ Game 6 overtime win
- Canadiens ready for next step in 2021 journey: Franchise’s first Stanley Cup Final since ’93
- Tom Brady, James Corden golf, belt out ‘Hamilton’ song ahead of ‘The Match’
- Cameron Payne injury update: Suns guard out for remainder of Game 3 with ankle injury
- Kyle Schwarber, discarded by Cubs in offseason, hitting homers at historic rate for Nationals