What we know and don’t know about how mass trauma affects mental health
Three people connected to mass shootings have recently killed themselves. Here’s what we know, and don’t, about the lingering effects of mass trauma.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- World’s Oldest DNA Discovered, Revealing Ancient Arctic Forest Full of Mastodons
- John Kerry Plans to Meet With Biden to Discuss His Future as Climate Envoy
- Oldest Known DNA Offers Glimpse of a Once-Lush Arctic
- Lasik Patients Should Be Warned of Complications, FDA Draft Says
- 6 Weird and Wild Animal Behaviors Revealed in 2022