What went right and what went wrong with WWE NXT’s network debut
WWE's third brand made their network television debut on Wednesday night. It wasn't perfect, but it is clearly on the right path.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- What are this year’s NBA preseason overreactions?
- Astros-Red Sox ALCS Game 1 takeaways: ****’ Hernandez keeps rolling, Houston’s middle infield stays clutch
- How Steelers nailed Najee Harris pick in 2021 NFL Draft instead of taking QB, offensive lineman
- Urban Meyer’s timeline of NFL dysfunction with Jaguars, from Chris Doyle hire to raunchy bar video
- Giants’ season ends with brutal check-swing call in NLDS Game 5 vs. Dodgers