The author of an Arnold Palmer biography recently asked Palmer's daughter what the Hall of Fame golfer — a political conservative who played golf with, and shared his thoughts on, several presidents — would have thought of Trump in the White House.
What would Arnold Palmer think of Donald Trump today?
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Antonio Brown injury update: Buccaneers WR out for Week 3 matchup vs. Rams
- Ohio State’s K’Vaughan Pope appears to quit team in middle of game, then curses program on Twitter
- Clemson’s fall from grace, Hogs mess with Texas again and more Week 4 Takeaways
- UFC 266 results: Volkanovski, Shevchenko retain; Nick Diaz says ‘No mas’
- College Football Playoff Picture for Week 5: Georgia brings strong case for No. 1