After the connection is made successfully, ip address is assigned to it, but I just wonder where is the secondary interface and the assigned address is dynamic or static. Hope your kind advice, thanks very much!
I remember that Nordlynx uses double NAT to fix the privacy issue of Wireguard by using 2 NICs per each client. But when I install nordlynx app and try to connect, there is only one interface called nordlynx.
Where is second NIC in nordlynx VPN? [closed]
More from Computer & InternetMore posts in Computer & Internet »
- What happens if the layer 2 destination mac addr mismatch?
- Why devices connected through Wi-Fi and Ethernet cannot reach each other? [closed]
- Why does repeater need to connect to the original wifi network itself [closed]
- wireshark is not capturing my target packets
- Speed drop on Cisco AnyConnect VPN over specific networks [closed]