Where’s Taylor Swift’s scarf – is it in Jake Gyllenhaal’s drawer?
As Swift rereleases 2012’s Red, her fans want to know – but you can buy a red scarf on the singer’s website Taylor Swift runs a close second to Ezra Pound for having devotees scour every word of their hero’s writing in search for a deeper meaning. Those on social media may have spotted “Swifties” in a lather over a recent reference to the pop star’s mysterious red scarf. Like a BBC Radio 4 discussion of Pound’s The Cantos, the forensic analysis of Swift’s famous winter accessory may have left some on social media perplexed. As a result, Nadia Khomami has prepared a guide for uninitiated Guardian reader. Continue reading...
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Gossip Girl Recap: Unsolved Mysteries
- Ayunkurha : sacs au crochet, finitions précieuses et renouveau du luxe à la française
- West Side Story review – Spielberg’s triumphantly hyperreal remake
- The most unusual movie *** scenes – ranked!
- ‘A nation’s fabric unravelling’: stars on Sly Stone’s There’s a Riot Goin’ On at 50