Who’s No. 4? College football’s best debate for 2020 begins
Who is the fourth-best team in college football? We have no idea, and that's the best piece of the Playoff puzzle.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Giants-Eagles Thursday Night Football Betting Preview: Odds, trends, pick
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Noah Fant, Jonnu Smith, Robert Tonyan top TEs impacting Week 7 start ’em, sit ’em decisions
- MLB’s analytics revolution led to more home runs — but it’s striking out with many who love the game
- Eagles vs. Giants Fantasy Football Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em for Week 7 ‘Thursday Night Football’
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Joe Mixon, Michael Thomas, Melvin Gordon impacting Week 7 start ’em, sit ’em decisions