BUT, in the hosing company cpanel there would be NS records with their nameservers, why is this needed ? Also the same if I leave the default nameservers in my domain there are NS records in the DNS section pointing to the same nsx.blabla.com. Here is a photo explaining what I mean: So when a request to my domain is made, a final A record is needed. In order to obtain that record, the requester look up for A record directly ? also who will it ask ?
When I register a domain and get hosing on different company I have to <em>add</em> the hosting company nameserver. This might sound reasonable.
Why add nameserver and NS record [on hold]
More from Computer & InternetMore posts in Computer & Internet »
- change Routing of packet to decrease ping [closed]
- Sonicwall VPN and RDP with Chromebook [closed]
- What kind of way does a website have to detect a “banned” computer? [closed]
- If I were to set up a router to route network traffic directly through a VPN, do I lose the advantages of PFS? [closed]
- RE Protection vs DDOS Protection in Juniper MX series routers