Why Arctic Permafrost Is Thawing — and How it Affects the Whole Planet
Only about 4 million people live in the Arctic, but despite its relatively small population, the region is hugely consequential.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Some Scientists Question W.H.O. Inquiry Into the Coronavirus Pandemic’s Origins
- Ivermectin Does Not Alleviate Mild Covid-19 Symptoms, Study Finds
- One and Done: Why People Are Eager for Johnson & Johnson’s Vaccine
- How Do Blind Worms See the Color Blue?
- The Moon’s Comet-Like Tail Shoots Beams Around the Earth