Why Didn’t The DOJ Tell Congress What They Knew About White Supremacist Domestic Terrorism?
White supremacists were responsible for all race-based domestic terrorism incidents in 2018, according to a U.S. Department of Justice report obtained by Yahoo News on Friday, August 8. But the Trump administration was "unable or unwilling" to give this information to Congress.
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- Slayyyter, Pop Provocateur, Shows Off Her Real Self
- Bop Shop: Songs From Laura Mvula, Orville Peck, Migos, And More
- Yes, She’s Back: This Beloved Jersey Shore Roomie Finally Returned
- ‘Like Everyone Else’: Ali Gets A Brand-New Wheelchair On Teen Mom 2
- Paris Hilton’s ‘Stars Are Blind’ At 15: BlackBerrys, Mythic Love, And Promising Young Woman