Will accusations dent Russell Brand’s popularity with conspiracy theory fans?
The comic, who has been accused of rape, sexual assault and emotional abuse and given support by Elon Musk and Andrew Tate, hints that a darker agenda is at play This weekend’s accusations that the comic and actor Russell Brand has committed serious sexual crimes will test just how possible it is to knock the reputation of a celebrity who has always admitted to previous “bad behaviour”, and built up his fame on the strength of it. After all, this is someone who has openly “joked” with Jimmy Savile about getting together to have sex with young women. So just how vulnerable is the Brand brand? Continue reading...
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Is it cultural appropriation for a white man to wear a kurta and dance to Indian music on stage with other Indians?
- Asking Congolese – what is normal lateness?
- Are there any business related culture unique to wales?
- I really want to try food from another culture’s restaurant
- No One Will Save You review – almost wordless sci-fi thriller loses the plot