Wimbledon 2019: Serena Williams’ competitive drive is taken for granted, claims Andy Murray
Williams and Roger Federer are world-renowned icons, but Murray suggests one aspect of their character is missed.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Bumper Cars: Why To think about Various Sorts
- Tyreek Hill’s absurd career-best receiving game, in perspective
- Travis and Jason Kelce have case as best NFL brothers thanks to Super Bowl rings
- Clemson’s next stop on path to another championship: an ACC title game worth watching vs. Notre Dame
- Who to start in fantasy football: Week 13 rankings, start-sit advice for PPR, Standard, Superflex scoring