Wimbledon 2019: Serena Williams, Simona Halep face major test of ‘chill’ approach in final
Former world No. 1s Serena Williams and Simona Halep say keeping their composure is key when they meet in Saturday's final at Wimbledon.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Mariners trade rumors: GM Jerry Dipoto says Kendall Graveman deal with Astros not only deadline move
- Watch Simone Biles tell USA Gymnastics teammates she was withdrawing from Olympics team final
- ‘Bring it’: Oregon primed to put Pac-12 back on playoff stage in 2021
- MLB trade deadline superlatives: Best hitter (Bryant), best pitcher (Scherzer), best blockbuster option (Gallo)
- 2021 Fantasy Football RB Sleepers: Potential running back breakouts, draft steals