With Summer Heat Waves, Hurricanes, and Flooding on the Horizon, Disaster Responders Grapple with Planning for Extreme Weather in the Time of COVID-19
This week the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration predicted an above-normal 2020 hurricane season, with the possibility of three to six major hurricanes this summer looming over millions of Americans.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- If you are a product manager or lead developer for an Internet-connected product, please take my 5-minute academic survey! I need your input!
- Northern Lights Dance across U.S. because of ‘Stealthy’ Sun Eruptions
- Imagine T. Rex. Now Imagine It With Lips.
- This Is What It Sounds Like When Plants Cry
- NASA’s Uranus Mission Is Running Out of Time
Be First to Comment