With Summer Heat Waves, Hurricanes, and Flooding on the Horizon, Disaster Responders Grapple with Planning for Extreme Weather in the Time of COVID-19
This week the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration predicted an above-normal 2020 hurricane season, with the possibility of three to six major hurricanes this summer looming over millions of Americans.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Cockroach *** Took a Strange Turn. Now More Mutations Have Emerged.
- Digital twin experiences?
- Over-the-Counter Narcan Could Save More Lives. But Price and Stigma Are Obstacles.
- Smell-Loss Tests Could Reveal Health Problems
- Why Primates (Including Humans) Love to Spin Ourselves around until We All Fall Down
Be First to Comment