Women’s World Cup 2019: Alex Morgan explains why she used teacup celebration in England semifinal
Morgan ran with her teammates and then came to a complete stop as she pretended to take a sip of tea with her pinkie up after scoring.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- USA Olympic basketball scenarios: Here’s what happens if Americans win, lose against Czech Republic
- U.S. swimmer Lydia Jacoby loses goggles during Olympic mixed medley relay
- Jack Eichel’s agents blast Sabres for handling of neck injury: ‘process is not working’
- Simone Biles withdraws from vault, uneven bars events: Explaining star gymnast’s decision amid ‘twisties’ concern
- Olympics swimming results: Katie Ledecky, Caeleb Dressel shine as each win gold medals