Women’s World Cup 2019: Cristiane, Formiga set records in Brazil’s big win over Jamaica
Brazil striker Cristiane became the oldest scorer of a World Cup hat trick in a fine 3-0 victory over Jamaica.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- How Diogo Jota, Liverpool’s ‘perfect signing,’ broke up the Salah-Mane-Firmino frontline
- Darius Garland joins elite Cavaliers company with performance against Wizards
- Joel Embiid leads 76ers to inspiring win over Hawks: ‘He demands greatness out of all of us’
- Cristian Medina: Boca Juniors’ rabona-loving wonderkid earning European interest
- Jose Mourinho is moaning about referees, transfers and squad depth; is Roma boss already going into meltdown?