Women’s World Cup 2019: Ex-USWNT coach thrilled former American star Sarina Wiegman leading Netherlands in final against U.S.
Netherlands has reached the Women's World Cup final under coach Sarina Wiegman, who played for Anson Dorrance at North Carolina.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- NASCAR dirt race 2021: Bristol track will be converted for Cup Series, per report
- Future of NASCAR at Chicagoland Speedway in doubt after 2021 schedule announcement
- Blue Jays have their greatest strength sapped in Game 1 loss to Rays
- Rangers to buy out goalie Henrik Lundqvist, per reports; ends 15-year career in New York
- Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly traces team’s coronavirus outbreak to pregame meal, player vomiting