Women’s World Cup 2019: Ex-USWNT coach thrilled former American star Sarina Wiegman leading Netherlands in final against U.S.
Netherlands has reached the Women's World Cup final under coach Sarina Wiegman, who played for Anson Dorrance at North Carolina.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Suni Lee has a very interesting reason for disappointing uneven bars performance: Twitter
- Big 12 predictions 2021: Conference standings, Heisman hopefuls and best games
- Simone Biles opens up about mental health: ‘We’re not just athletes or entertainment. We’re human too’
- Philip Rivers hints at potential NFL comeback: ‘I have not completely ruled that out’
- When does the NFL season start in 2021? Complete Week 1 schedule, matchups