Women’s World Cup 2019: Film study shows England finally closing gap on U.S. dominance
The soccer relationship between the U.S. and England is changing. The U.S. is still the established power, and England is still chasing. But it’s a lot closer now.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Bumper Cars: Why To think about Various Sorts
- Tyreek Hill’s absurd career-best receiving game, in perspective
- Travis and Jason Kelce have case as best NFL brothers thanks to Super Bowl rings
- Clemson’s next stop on path to another championship: an ACC title game worth watching vs. Notre Dame
- Who to start in fantasy football: Week 13 rankings, start-sit advice for PPR, Standard, Superflex scoring