Women’s World Cup 2019: Julie Ertz has become the USWNT’s most indispensable player
As the holding midfielder for the United States, the 27-year-old's role will be vital in 2019 Women's World Cup play.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Fantasy Football Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em: Week 13 lineup advice, best matchups, DFS picks
- Jim Harbaugh plans to give his bonus money to Michigan AD staffers who had pay cuts
- Fantasy Waiver Wire: FAAB Report for Week 13 pickups, free agents
- How much does adding a Cy Young winner help a team? Mets, Mariners hoping for improvements
- Why was Nets’ Blake Griffin benched? Six-time All-Star ‘didn’t necessarily see that coming’