Women’s World Cup 2019: USA’s Alex Morgan, Megan Rapinoe explain why they switched taking penalty kick
Morgan stepped up as if she was going to take the second penalty kick of Monday's match, but Rapinoe ended up taking it instead.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Bumper Cars: Why To think about Various Sorts
- Fantasy Injury Updates: DeAndre Hopkins, Jamison Crowder, Brandin Cooks, more WRs affecting Week 14 start ’em, sit ’em calls
- Fantasy Injury Updates: Frank Gore, Josh Jacobs, Ezekiel Elliott, more RBs impacting Week 14 start ’em, sit ’em decisions
- Michael Carter, Javonte Williams combine to set NCAA rushing record in UNC’s blowout of Miami
- Tyson Fury promises to knock out ‘***’ Anthony Joshua ‘inside of three rounds’