Women’s World Cup 2019: USA’s Jill Ellis expects challenge from Sweden, but isn’t worried about past
The Americans and Swedes, set to play their sixth match in the World Cup, have a rich history after meeting 38 times.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Falcons DE Charles Harris ejected for hit on Panthers QB Teddy Bridgewater
- How long is Trevor Lawrence out? ACC COVID-19 rules, return date, latest updates on Clemson QB
- Who is Clemson’s backup QB? Meet D.J. Uiagalelei, the Tigers’ fill-in for Trevor Lawrence after COVID-19 test
- Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19, will miss at least one game
- Falcons vs. Panthers live score, updates, highlights from ‘Thursday Night Football’ game